By Junichi Hashimoto, Akihiro Kishimoto, Kazuki Yoshizoe (auth.), H. Jaap van den Herik, Aske Plaat (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-conference lawsuits of the thirteenth Advances in desktop video games convention, ACG 2011, held in Tilburg, The Netherlands, in November 2011. The 29 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a variety of submissions. The papers disguise a variety of issues reminiscent of Monte-Carlo tree seek and its enhancement, temporal distinction studying, optimization, fixing and looking, research of a online game attribute, new ways, and severe games.
Read or Download Advances in Computer Games: 13th International Conference, ACG 2011, Tilburg, The Netherlands, November 20-22, 2011, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Similar international books
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the twelfth foreign convention on Membrane Computing, CMC 2011, held in Fontainebleau, France, in August 2011. the nineteen revised chosen papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 27 papers and five posters provided on the convention.
Foundations of Augmented Cognition. Directing the Future of Adaptive Systems: 6th International Conference, FAC 2011, Held as Part of HCI International 2011, Orlando, FL, USA, July 9-14, 2011. Proceedings
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixth overseas convention on Augmented Cognition, FAC 2011, held in Orlando, FL, united states in July 2011, in the framework of the 14th overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2011, with eleven different thematically related meetings.
The Marktoberdorf summer time colleges on Informatics have been began in 1970, with a view to convene each moment or 3rd 12 months a gaggle of best researchers in computing, dedicated to pontificate their latest effects to an elite of complicated scholars - younger and such a lot promising humans - and ready to face their questions, feedback and proposals.
The overseas instruction manual on Self-study of training and instructor schooling Practices is of curiosity to instructor educators, instructor researchers and practitioner researchers. This quantity: -offers an encyclopaedic overview of the sphere of self-study; -examines intimately self-study in a variety of educating and instructor schooling contexts; -outlines an entire knowing of the character and improvement of self-study; -explores the advance of a pro wisdom base for instructing via self-study; -purposefully represents self-study via examine and perform; -illustrates examples of self-study in instructing and instructor schooling.
- Automation and Robotisation in Welding and Allied Processes. Proceedings of the International Conference Held at Strasbourg, France, 2–3 September 1985, under the Auspices of the International Institute of Welding
- International Copyright Union: hearing[s] before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, Seventy-third Congress, second session, on S. 1928, a bill to enable the United States to enter the International Copyright Union
- Swarm Intelligence: 8th International Conference, ANTS 2012, Brussels, Belgium, September 12-14, 2012. Proceedings
- Proceedings of the 31st International Conference on High Energy Physics ICHEP 2002
- Pediatric Basic and Advanced Life Support: 2010 International Consensus
- Recent Advances in Computational Sciences: Selected Papers from the International Workshop on Computational Sciences and Its Education; Beijing, China 29-31 August 2005
Extra resources for Advances in Computer Games: 13th International Conference, ACG 2011, Tilburg, The Netherlands, November 20-22, 2011, Revised Selected Papers
Used disjoint groups composed ﬁrst of moves within two points of the last move, then moves on the border of the game board, and lastly a group with all other moves . Besides ﬁnding an increase in playing performance, they note that their player seems to shift focus better and play non-local moves when appropriate. Given the need for a general enhancement when working with UCT, this paper explores move groups in detail. After analyzing the results from several experiments, an overall structure of move groups that perform well is found.
5. Strength variation with handicap Fig. 6. Strength variation with komi 800 400 600 200 400 Elo Elo 200 0 0 -200 -200 vs. self n/2 cores vs. Fuego -400 -600 1 2 4 8 16 22 -400 vs. self n/2 sims vs. 5 125 250 500 cores playouts (thousands) Fig. 7. Self-play scalability (ﬁxed time) Fig. 8. Self-play scalability (ﬁxed sims) Fig. , the increase in playing time needed to achieve identical strength play [6,20]. The tests are done using the “high-end” scenario, but Pachi uses a variable number of cores.
159–174. Kluwer Academic (2003) 3. pdf 4. : Bandit algorithms for tree search. In: Proc. of the 23rd Conference on Uncertainty in Artiﬁcial Intelligence (UAI 2007), pp. 67–74. AUAI press (2007) 5. : Computing Elo ratings of move patterns in the game of Go. ICGA Journal 30(4), 198–208 (2007) 6. : Eﬃcient Selectivity and Backup Operators in Monte-Carlo Tree Search. ) CG 2006. LNCS, vol. 4630, pp. 72–83. Springer, Heidelberg (2007) 7. : Fuego - an open-source framework for board games and Go engine based on Monte-Carlo tree search.